Code CSS - Italo - WWEN
JS Menu responsive - Opti Google
Italo high speed trains link: Turin-Salerno, calling at Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome, Naples, Salerno and Venice-Naples, calling at Padua, Bologna, Florence and Rome.
Italo serves the most touristic cities in Italy, from North to South, from East to West.
Italo connects 13 italian cities and 16 stations via three grand routes:
- Turin - Salerno
- Venice - Salerno
The daily frequency of the side routes :
- Milan/Rome (No stop): 3 journeys per day
- Milan/Bologna/Florence/Rome: 13 journeys per day
- Milan/Bologna: 17 journeys per day
- Bologna/Florence: 18 journeys per day
- Florence/Rome : 19 journeys per day
- Rome/Naples: 11 journeys per day
- Naples/Salerno: 3 journeys per day
- Turin/Milan: 8 journeys per day
- Venice/Rome: 5 journeys per day
Italo + TGV: from France to Italy
With TGV + Italo, travel from France to Italy. All by train!
Depart from Paris or Lyon to Milan or Turin
From Milan or Turin, take Italo and let your Italian trip begin!
- Paris - Rome from 77€(1)
- Paris - Bologna from 49€(1)
- Paris - Florence from 59€(1)
- Lyon - Bologna from 49€(1)
(1) Fare Low Cost per person for a single journey with Italo in comfort class "Smart" to all Italo destinations. Offer subject to the amount of promotional places available. Tickets available from 3 months prior to departure. Italo tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Online payment is required. Mandatory self-print ticketless tickets to be printed before departure. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or reductions.