JS Menu responsive - Opti Google
Italo Ticketless tickets
Want to travel around Italy on an Italo high speed train? Take advantage of the Ticketless Italo service on all railway routes through Italy. Simply print your e-tickets at home and you're ready to go. Perfect for last minute adventures!
How do i book my Ticketless Italo?
Once you’ve decided on your travel schedule and you’re ready to book your train ticket on Italo, simply follow the following steps:
- Enter your desired travel details and search for available routes
- Select your desired Italo journey and continue
- On the contact page, select “Ticketless Italo” as your desired ticket delivery method (if it’s not pre-selected)
- Select “continue” and proceed to payment
Once your order has been finalized, you’ll receive your Italo ticket confirmation. Remember to print this confirmation email before departure and present it during any inspections on board.
What do i need to travel?
Before boarding, remember to bring the following:
- The printed Italo ticket confirmation that you received by email after making your online booking
- A valid photo ID
Please note: All Italo tickets are issued to a specific person with an assigned seat and cannot be transferred to other travellers.
Lost your ticket OR HAVEN'T RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
No worries! You can easily print your Ticketless Italo again by clicking on the link “My bookings,” which can be found at the top right corner of the Voyages-sncf.com website.
Simply enter your booking reference and name, then follow the instructions on the page to print your confirmation email (which acts as your e-ticket) at no extra cost.